Global Health Council is the leading membership organization devoted to advancing global health priorities.
Our membership includes over 100 organizations representing a diverse group of advocates, implementers, and other stakeholders advocating for global health. Membership is open to organizations worldwide that work to advance global health priorities.
The value of joining the GHC community
Make the most of your membership
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
Annual membership dues follow a graduated scale based on your organization’s annual revenue.
|Annual Revenue||Dues ($USD)|
|Level 1: < $1 million||$500|
|Level 2: $1 million – <$5 million||$1,000|
|Level 3: $5 million – <$10 million||$2,500|
|Level 4: $10 million – <$50 million||$5,000|
|Level 5: $50 million – <$100 million||$7,500|
|Level 6: $100 million – <$250 million||$10,000|
|Level 7: $250 million – <$500 million||$15,000|
|Level 8: $500 million – <$1 billion||$20,000|
|Level 9: Greater than $1 billion||$25,000|
GHC has a proven track record of advancing global health goals. In 2022 alone, we:
- Participated in the 75th World Health Assembly and delivered three interventions on behalf of our community
- Hosting Town Halls and fireside chats with U.S. and global decision makers
- Issued a report on the health impacts of COVID-19 on those most left behind
- Advocated for strong global health policies with U.S. Congress and the Administration through roundtable engagement, sign-on letters, webinars, and planning sessions ahead of major events
- Published seven member spotlights
- Issued public statements and sign-on letters calling upon Members of Congress and other stakeholders to support global health legislation and funding
- Hosted over 200 global health advocates at the annual Global Health Landscape Symposium