Global Health Council is the leading membership organization devoted to advancing global health priorities.
Our membership includes over 100 organizations representing a diverse group of advocates, implementers, and other stakeholders advocating for global health. Membership is open to organizations worldwide that work to advance global health priorities.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
Annual membership dues follow a graduated scale based on your organization’s annual revenue.
|Annual Revenue||Dues ($USD)|
|Level 1: < $1 million||$500|
|Level 2: $1 million – <$5 million||$1,000|
|Level 3: $5 million – <$10 million||$2,500|
|Level 4: $10 million – <$50 million||$5,000|
|Level 5: $50 million – <$100 million||$7,500|
|Level 6: $100 million – <$250 million||$10,000|
|Level 7: $250 million – <$500 million||$15,000|
|Level 8: $500 million – <$1 billion||$20,000|
|Level 9: Greater than $1 billion||$25,000|
GHC has a proven track record of advancing global health goals. In 2021 alone, we:
- Participated in the 74th World Health Assembly and published an After Action Report on the key highlights
- Organized community focus groups with grassroots civil society organizations and communities to capture lived experiences and challenges that marginalized populations face in accessing quality healthcare
- Advocated for strong global health policies with U.S. Congress and the Administration through roundtable engagement, sign-on letters, webinars, and planning sessions ahead of major events
- Participated in the COVID-19 Summit hosted by the White House
- Issued public statements and sign-on letters calling upon Members of Congress and other stakeholders to support global health legislation and funding
- Published the 2021 Global Health Briefing Book.
- Served as a critical driver behind the development of the Global Health Security Agenda
- Hosted over 200 global health advocates at the annual Global Health Landscape Symposium