The Best and Brightest in Global Health
Discuss, Drink and Dance for the Future
For Immediate Release
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Health Council and the Global Health Fellows Program-II invite you to a unique event that will engage all levels of global health professionals in ways that will help change the world. Join an evening of discussion (and dancing!) designed to foster communication and partnership between new and established members of the global health community.
Global health professionals and stakeholders
Guest speakers include representatives from: USAID, Plan, Kaiser, Futures, EGPAF, IMC, PSI, Livestong, GlobeMed & FSG|
Ambassadors include representatives from: PATH, PHI, Chemonics & Global Health Technologies Coalition
Friday, May 9, 2014
8:30 – 11:30 pm
600 14th St NW
Washington, DC 20005
TFGH14 will offer:
- A dynamic setting to reflect on building alliances, collaborations and partnerships with each other and strategic alliances with the Global South.
- An entrée into the latest thinking on the future of global health including the shifting burden of disease and the next generation of cutting edge solutions
- State-of-the-art viewpoints on critical issues such as health work force challenges and universal health coverage
- Information about new opportunities in the field
- Networking and mentoring opportunities
REGISTER TODAY AT tfgh14.eventbrite.com
(complimentary media passes available)