Patient Champions will be supported in the following ways:
- Pre-event advocacy webinar training with others selected; and
- Promotion of perspective via social media and blogs during- and post-event.
Travel expenses covered:
- Round-trip, economy class airfare to and from meeting location;
- Accommodation; and
- Per diem for meals.
- GHC will not facilitate obtaining the Patient Champions’ visa, however, GHC will provide any required visa letters and cover the cost of the visa fee.
Selected individuals are expected to:
- Actively participate in full event, raising the importance of health equity and access to health for underserved populations; and
- Share post-event thoughts via a blog post and/or social media and through participation in a webinar to discuss takeaways and opportunities for further engagement.
I’m interested. How do I apply?
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the application form by Monday, April 1, 2019. Please note that meetings are primarily conducted in English, so a conversational level of English is necessary. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.