This year, GHC submitted seven statements to the WHA in collaboration with a member organizations. These statements can be found below (corresponding to their agenda items). All submitted statements will be recorded in the WHA’s final record.
- 11.2 Framework of engagement with non-State actors
- 14.1 Monitoring the achievement of the health-related Millennium Development Goals
- 14.2 Health in the post-2015 development agenda
- 14.5 Contributing to social and economic development: sustainable action across sectors to improve health and health equity (follow-up of the 8th Global Conference on Health Promotion)
- 15.1 Antimicrobial resistance
- 18.3.1 H. Newborn health (resolution WHA67.10)
- 18.3.2 I. Working towards universal coverage of maternal, newborn and child health interventions (resolution WHA58.31)