- This event has passed.
Webinar: Tools for Effective Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation
May 21 @ 3:50 pm EDT
Tools for Effective Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation
Wednesday, November 18
4-5pm Eastern Time
Learn from leading experts about locally-responsible and effective research, monitoring and evaluation. The webinar is a must-attend for students and professionals engaged in field research or data collection. Gain insight from the panelists’ key lessons learned. The webinar will include five panelists who will focus on quality research methodology, data collection, culturally-competent and locally-responsible research and evaluation, and pitfalls to avoid.
- Juan-Carlos Alegre, Results Management Director, Management Sciences for Health
- Liz Chamberlain, Impact Manager, Lwala Community Alliance
- Lisa Hirschhorn, Director of Implementation and Improvement Science, Ariadne Labs; Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Kala Mehta, DSc, MPH, Faculty Affiliate, Global Supply Chain Management Forum, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Assistant Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of California, San Francisco
- Jana Zindell, Chief Programs Officer, Ubuntu Education Fund
Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder and CEO, Unite For Sight