Organized by Maternal Child Survival Program & Health Finance and Governance
Please join on June 19th from 9:00AM to 12:00PM at the George Washington University’s City View Room as we welcome health system specialists from two USAID-supported countries, Ghana and Guinea, to learn how interventions at different levels of the health system are working to address common health system challenges in order to ensure equity, coverage, quality, and efficiency of reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health services.
1) Dr. Koki Agarwal, Director, USAID’s flagship Maternal and Child Survival Program
2) Dr. J. Koku Awoonor-Williams<Director, Policy, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Ghana Health Service
3) Grace Chee, Health System Strengthening and Equity Team Leader, USAID’s flagship Maternal and Child Survival Program
4) Catherine Connor,Deputy Project Director, USAID’s flagship Health Finance and Governance Project
5) Dr. Abdoulaye Kaba, National Director, Strategic & Development Office, Guinea Ministry of Health
6) Dr. Aye Aye Thwin, Senior Advisor, Office of the Assistant Administrator, Bureau for Global Health, US Agency for International Development