- This event has passed.
Partnerships for Advancing International Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH)
September 12 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Organized by Multiple Partners or Sponsors
Partnerships for Advancing International Water,
Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH)
Thursday, September 12
2044 Rayburn House Office Building
For more information contact Robyn Fischer at Rfischer@wateraidamerica.org.
This event will showcase the successful partnerships between government, private sector, and non-governmental organizations to design, fund, and implement water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) programs around the world. USAID and private sector companies will hold a panel discussion about how partnerships for WASH are core to the journey to self-reliance. Sector partners will also have the opportunity to showcase their WASH projects at the event.
- The Honorable Earl Blumenauer, Member of Congress
- The Honorable Mark Green, Administrator, U.S. Agency for International Development (Invited)
- Chris Milligan, Lead Counsel, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Ira Hersh, Director of Partnerships, Gap Foundation
- Silvia Cruz-Vargas, Director of Social Impact, PepsiCo
- Troy Benavidez, Vice President Public Affairs, LIXIL Water Technologies Americas
Additional speakers to be confirmed.
Organized by The Honorable Earl Blumenauer, WaterAid, IAPMO and the Millennium Water Alliance.