Organized by InterAction
(Workshops are not included in Forum registration and incur an additional fee. You do not need to be registered for Forum to attend these workshops.)
InterAction Forum 2018 will feature the world’s most influential and inspiring organizations, change makers, and executives from the public, private and NGO sectors. Engage with more than 1,000 fellow attendees including leadership from marquee foundations, governments, global industries, the U.N., and national civil society organizations. Providing unparalleled networking, topical and diverse breakout sessions, and high-level plenary sessions, InterAction Forum 2018 represents a powerful platform on which we can forge common solutions to pressing global challenges.
Features of InterAction Forum 2018 include:
1) Reduced Registration Fee for InterAction Members
2) 50+ Breakout Sessions on Hot Topics and Best Practices
3) Plenary Sessions with High-profile Speakers and Themes
4) Exhibitor Showcase with the Newest Solutions and Technologies
5) CEO Track and Young Professionals Summit
6) Dynamic InterAction Awards Recognition Event
7) Pre-Forum Workshops, Community Service Project and Documentary Night
Contact email@example.com for more information.