- This event has passed.
GHC at UNGA
May 21 @ 3:48 pm EDT
The Global Health Council (GHC) is headed to New York in a couple weeks, and we would like to invite you to join us for the many exciting discussions and events surrounding the 69th Session of the United Nations General Assembly.
Consider participating in the following events below, all of which are supported by GHC:
Member Meet-Up Happy Hour – GHC
- Sunday, Sept. 21: 4:30 PM ET – 6:30 PM ET @ The Pod 39 Hotel Lobby Playroom Bar, 145 E. 39th Street (cash bar)
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Partners in Health: Civil Society and Government Accountability Mechanisms – Best Practice and Lessons Learnt – GHC & Action for Global Health
- Tuesday, Sept. 23: 10:00 AM ET – 12:00 PM ET @ Rockefeller Foundation, 420 Fifth Avenue
Health in Post-2015 NGO Strategy Meeting – GHC, United Nations Foundation, International HIV/AIDS Alliance, & The NCD Alliance
- Friday, Sept. 26: 8:30 AM ET – 1:00 PM ET @ UN Foundation, 801 Second Avenue (between 42nd and 43rd Street), Suite 900
- Please see GHC’s master calendar for details about attending.
*Note that this calendar is informational only and to RSVP, you will have to contact the host organizations listed directly.
Finally, we welcome GHC members attending UNGA this year to reflect on their experiences and have their UNGA-related blogs featured on GHC’s website. Please submit your blog here for consideration.