- This event has passed.
COVID Conversations #3: Virtual Town Hall Deep Dive on LMICs with KFF
April 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
Global Health Council (GHC), in partnership with the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF), presents a discussion on the challenges and opportunities of resource mobilization in response to COVID-19 in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs). Speakers will share updates on how COVID-19 is impacting global health programs and review recent data of COVID-19 funding trends. This is the third discussion in the GHC conversation series on COVID-19.
* Space is limited. A recording of this webinar will be available shortly after it ends on the GHC website.
Register for Deep Dive on LMICs using our link here.
- Paurvi Bhatt, President, Medtronic Foundation
- Nidhi Bouri, Deputy Executive Director of the COVID-19 Task Force, USAID
- Dr. Gloria Ekpo, Senior Technical Advisor for HIV & AIDS, World Vision
- Jennifer Kates, Senior VP and Director of Global Health & HIV Policy, KFF
- Michele Sumilas, Executive Director, Bread for the World & GHC Board Vice Chair
- In-depth analysis of COVID-19 priority LMICs and funding
- How organizations and corporations are responding to the impact of COVID-19 on global health programs in LMICs
- Q&A with participants
- Closing remarks from Nidhi Bouri, Deputy Executive Director, USAID
Global Health Council is the leading membership organization supporting and connecting advocates, implementers and stakeholders around global health priorities worldwide.
Filling the need for trusted information on national health issues, the Kaiser Family Foundation is a nonprofit organization based in San Francisco, California.