June 1 @ 8:00 am - July 9 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Organized by Christian Connections in International Health (CCIH)
June 1-July 9, 2020
The CCIH 2020 annual conference is virtual, with a series of online sessions from June 1 to July 9. There is no cost to participants, so we hope many people around the world can participate.
We look forward to connecting online and having conversations that will continue after the conference.
Each of the 6 weeks has a different theme:
- June 1-5: Leadership for Holistic Health
- June 8-12: Christian Response in Humanitarian Emergencies
- June 15-19: Mental Health Services: Lessons from the Field
- June 22-26: Funding Environments to Empower Holistic Care
- June 29-July 3: Health Systems Strengthening for Holistic Care
- July 6-10: Community Programs and Advocacy Must Go On (Avec une session en français).