GHC-led virtual town halls provide a space for community dialogue on our collective response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Members and partners discuss how to approach global health advocacy at such a critical moment and the short- and long-term challenges and opportunities.
GHC in the Media
GHC provides analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic to international publications.
- US, China absent from international vaccine effort - Roll Call
- Major health groups and charities urge Trump to reverse World Health Organization funding decision - CNN
- Trump escalates WHO fight be redirecting funds to other groups - The Hill
- How COVID-19 Could Impact the Treatment of Other Diseases Worldwide - WNYC Studios
- Congress considers action in response to Trump WHO funding freeze - Devex
For all media inquiries related to COVID-19, please contact Heyab Ogbasion, Manager of External Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lessons for the Global Health Community
Hear how lessons from the COVID-19 response can inform our broader work in global health.
- Letter from Loyce: Politics in a Pandemic - Global Health Council
- Gender and Immunizations within the COVID-19 Landscape - Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Remembering America’s Global Connections in the Time of Coronavirus - Think Global Health
- World's most vulnerable in 'third wave' for Covid-19 support, experts warn - The Guardian
- Five Key Lessons From Ebola That Can Help Us Win Against Coronavirus, Everywhere - TIME