LESSONS FOR THE GLOBAL HEALTH COMMUNITY
Hear how lessons from the COVID-19 response can inform our broader work in global health.
- Communicating in the Time of Coronavirus: Can Anybody Hear Us? - Global Health Council
- Remaining Vigilant about SRHR during the COVID-19 Pandemic - Global Health Council
- Letter from Loyce: COVID-19: Is the Global Health Megaphone on Mute? - Global Health Council
- Remembering America’s Global Connections in the Time of Coronavirus - Think Global Health
- World's most vulnerable in 'third wave' for Covid-19 support, experts warn - The Guardian
- Five Key Lessons From Ebola That Can Help Us Win Against Coronavirus, Everywhere - Time Magazine
- What If Jobless U.S. Workers Were Hired to Fight Coronavirus? - Medium
- COVID-19: Yet Another Lesson - and Word of Caution - for Global Health - Global Health Council
- The U.S. Government Is Vulnerable to Virus Chaos - Foreign Policy
- Epidemics expert Jonathan Quick: ‘The worst-case scenario for coronavirus is likely’ - The Guardian
- Stop coronavirus and the next epidemic by establishing a health security fund now - The Hill
COVID-19 SOLIDARITY RESPONSE FUND
Donations support WHO's work to track and understand the spread of the virus; to ensure patients get the care they need; frontline workers get essential supplies and information; and to accelerate efforts to develop vaccines, tests, and treatments.
GHC-led virtual town halls provide a space for community dialogue on our collective response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Members and partners discuss how to approach global health advocacy at such a critical moment and the short- and long-term challenges or opportunities.
Analysis of countries most vulnerable to an outbreak