GHC-led virtual town halls provide a space for community dialogue on our collective response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Members and partners discuss how to approach global health advocacy at such a critical moment and the short- and long-term challenges and opportunities.
GHC in the Media
GHC provides analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic to international publications.
Where The Women Aren't: On Coronavirus Task Forces - NPR Goats and Soda
For all media inquiries related to COVID-19, please contact Heyab Ogbasion, Manager of External Affairs, at email@example.com.
Lessons for the Global Health Community
Hear how lessons from the COVID-19 response can inform our broader work in global health.
- Letter from Loyce: Politics in a Pandemic - Global Health Council
- Gender and Immunizations within the COVID-19 Landscape - Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Remembering America’s Global Connections in the Time of Coronavirus - Think Global Health
- World's most vulnerable in 'third wave' for Covid-19 support, experts warn - The Guardian
- Five Key Lessons From Ebola That Can Help Us Win Against Coronavirus, Everywhere - TIME
GHC has compiled external resources about Biden’s COVID-19 strategy, vaccine rollout, and COVID-19 variants.
- Fact Sheet - The White House
- National Strategy for the COVID-19 Response and Pandemic - The White House
- Covid World Vaccination Tracker - NY Times
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker - NPR
- The effects of virus variants on COVID-19 vaccines - WHO
- About Variants of the Virus that Causes COVID-19 - CDC