By providing access to information, resources, and expertise, Global Health Council supports partners from donor countries, advocacy communities in low- and middle-income countries, and beyond.
- The Annual Global Health Landscape Symposium convenes global health policy and program experts, across sectors, to stimulate conversations, break down barriers and share best practices.
- GHC also hosts regular webinars, providing timely information on global health issues.
- We bring together members and advocates for important U.S. and UN policy discussions—including monthly stakeholder meetings and periodic thought leadership forums featuring high-level attendees—focused on sound global health funding and legislation as well as key global health strategies.
- Each year, GHC hosts a diverse delegation of advocates—representing different global health issue areas and regions of the world—to the World Health Assembly where we collectively weigh in on key policy discussions, provide interventions on the floor of the assembly, and host side events to call attention to specific global health priorities.
- Our community of advocates, including those who might not ordinarily have a seat at the table, are increasingly becoming key players in critical global health conversations.