WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT
#WHA72 | #CivilSocietySpeaks
Nearly 100 civil society representatives from Global Health Council (GHC) will attend the 72nd World Health Assembly in Geneva between May 19 – 28 to advocate for global health issues. During this time, GHC invites you to be our eyes and ears at WHA72, and actively engage in the online dialogue throughout the week. We would greatly appreciate your help in promoting these messages using our social media guide. We also welcome and encourage the development of your own social media content on these issues.
- #WHA72, #HealthForAll, #UHC
- #CivilSocietySpeaks (this hashtag is specific to our delegation)
- #GlobalHealthWorks (GHC’s primary hashtag)
Disease Specific Hashtags (For patient champions)
- #NCDs, #BeatNCDs, #Diabetes (Use for diabetes/non-communicable diseases related items)
- #TB, #EndTB, #StepUpTheFight (Use for TB related items)
Please remember to tag @GlobalHealthOrg in all your posts on Twitter and @GlobalHealthCouncil on Facebook and Instagram. Use the suggested hashtags for each event! Kindly forward pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org with photo captions and credits.