April 6, 2017
12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Washington Hilton Hotel – DuPont Circle
1919 Connecticut Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20009
International Ballroom East
Call to Attendees
The Career Fair will showcase information about academic programs, courses, and employment opportunities. Meet prospective employers, university representatives, and faculty from a wide range of organizations working in the global health / development field.
The Global Health Career Fair is part of CUGH’s Annual CUGH Conference, “Healthy People, Healthy Ecosystems,” attended by global health leaders, faculty, students and implementers.
Don’t miss this event. Career Fair Registration is free!
To register, go to: http://bit.do/GH-Career-Fair
CAREER FAIR EXHIBITORS INCLUDE:
• Cardno Emerging Markets
• Child Family Health International (CFHI) / Global Health Learning Opportunities (GHLO)
• Drexel University Donsife School of Public Health
• GH Pro Project (Dexis Consulting Group)
• Global Health Sciences – University of California, San Francisco
• Global Health Fellow Program II / Public Health Institute
• Graduate Program in Public Health at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
• Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
• Medical School for International Health
• Old Dominion University / Center for Global Health
• The Palladium Group
• Rabin Martin
• Save the Children
• U.S. Pharmacopeia
Please note: Participation in the Annual Conference on April 7 – 9, 2017 requires separate registration. For more information about CUGH, and to register for the 3-day conference, go to www.cugh.org.
Questions to: email@example.com | 202-974-6291
CALL TO EMPLOYERS
Deadline for Employers to register for a table has been extended for a limited time.
EMPLOYERS REGISTER HERE
Meet face-to-face with global health trainees and professionals interested in working in global health and international development from around the world. These job seekers represent a diverse array of disciplines. All are eager to apply their knowledge and grow their careers in these fields.
The Job Fair will take place the day before CUGH’s 8th Annual Global Health Conference. With over 140 institutional members, CUGH is the world’s largest consortium of academic institutions involved in global health.
Global Health Council is the leading membership organization supporting and connecting advocates, implementers, and stakeholders around global helath priorities worldwide.