October 29 – November 2, 2016
APHA’s 2016 Annual Meeting and Expo brings together more than 12,000 of your peers from across the U.S. and around the world to network, educate and share experiences. Find out why this is an event you can’t miss.
APHA’s 2016 Annual Meeting and Expo brings together more than 12,000 of your colleagues from across the U.S. and around the world to network, educate and share experiences. This is an event you don’t want to miss. Check out the blog posts and videos from the 2015 meeting in Chicago to get a feel for the action!
Annual Meeting Registration and Housing will open in June 2016.
Here’s what you can look forward to at APHA 2016:
• ATTEND as many of the 1,000 sessions as you can squeeze into your schedule.
• NETWORK with 12,000+ public health professionals.
• EARN Continuing Education Credits (additional fees apply).
• ENGAGE with the biggest companies and organizations in public health at the Public Health Expo.
• MEET face-to-face with potential employers at APHA’s Public Health CareerMart Career Guidance Center.
* Opinions expressed by authors of abstracts represent only the opinions of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the American Public Health Association.