- This event has passed.
Governing Global Health: Global Health Advocacy in the 116th Congress
November 13 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Organized by Georgia Global Health Alliance
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM EST
The Task Force for Global Health
330 West Ponce de Leon Avenue
1) Brandon Ball, Senior Lead, Congressional Relations, PATH
2) Jason Carter, Chairman, The Carter Center Board of Trustees; Former Georgia state senator and 2014 Democratic nominee for Georgia governor.
3) Danielle Heiberg, Senior Advocacy Manager, Global Health Council
4) Jeremy R. Tolbert, Outreach Director – Southeast, U.S. Global Leadership Coalition
5) Porter DeLaney, Founding Partner, Kyle House Group (moderator)