Organized by the Center for Global Development
Each year, delegations representing all World Health Organization (WHO) Member States attend the World Health Assembly (WHA) to determine the policies and budget of the organization.
In advance of this year’s WHA, the Center for Global Development will convene a curtain-raiser event to highlight topics and controversies on the WHA agenda — from universal health coverage (UHC) and its measurement to the role WHO might play vis-à-vis global partnerships and funders and the alignment of global priorities. A light breakfast will be provided.
1) James Fitzgerald, Director, Health Systems and Services, Pan-American Health Organization
2) Loyce Pace, President and Executive Director, Global Health Council
3) Roopa Dhatt, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Women in Global Health
4) Kate Dodson, Vice President, Global Health Strategy, United Nations Foundation
5) Michael Miller, Partner, Kyle House Group
6) Amanda Glassman, Chief Operating Officer, Center for Global Development