- This event has passed.
13th International Rotavirus Symposium
August 29, 2018 - August 31, 2018
Organized by the Sabin Vaccine Institute
August 29 – 31, 2018
Renaissance Minsk Hotel
The 13th International Rotavirus Symposium will be held 29-31 August 2018 in Minsk, Belarus. It will bring together interested stakeholders to provide an update on new data and relevant research that will inform public health agendas related to prevention of rotavirus gastroenteritis.
Main Session Topics
Participants will discuss the latest results of trials of new rotavirus vaccines in low resource country settings, issues in vaccine policy and introduction, and postmarketing data on vaccine impact and safety. Scheduled sessions include:
1) Experiences with introduction of rotavirus vaccines
2) Post-Licensure impact and safety of rotavirus vaccines
3) Epidemiology and burden of rotavirus disease
4) The pipeline for rotavirus vaccines
5) Non-vaccine treatment and prevention of rotavirus
6) Cost-effectiveness and policy issues surrounding rotavirus vaccines