Organized by The Coalition against Typhoid, a program of the Sabin Vaccine Institute
April 4-6, 2017
Kampala Serena International Conference Centre
The Coalition against Typhoid is pleased to host the 10th International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses from April 4–6, 2017, in Kampala, Uganda. The theme of the conference is “From Evidence to Action,” as the conference aims to invigorate the response to typhoid, paratyphoid and invasive non-typhoidal Salmonella (iNTS) disease by:
• Bringing together the world’s experts to advance knowledge, present new research and promote scientific collaborations around the world
• Setting the stage for the new typhoid conjugate vaccines (TCVs)
• Advancing a clear agenda for preventing typhoid, paratyphoid and iNTS including the cross-cutting issues of water, sanitation and hygiene, urbanization, environment and equity
• Building partnerships between science, government and businesses to strengthen typhoid, paratyphoid and iNTS prevention and control efforts
The conference will be hosted at the Kampala Serena International Conference Centre in Kampala, Uganda. Located in the heart of Kampala, the Serena International Conference Centre is central to many hotels, restaurants and area attractions.
Over the course of three days, participants will have the chance to attend plenary sessions, oral and poster abstract sessions and symposia. Both oral and poster abstracts, as well as symposia, will be accepted for the conference. Learn more:
• Abstract Submission Opens: August 22, 2016
• Abstract Submission Closes: October 28, 2016
• Symposium Submission Opens: August 22, 2016
• Symposium Submission Closes: October 28, 2016
Registration for the 10th International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses is now open. Registration will close on March 6, 2017.
Register here to join the Coalition against Typhoid in Kampala. Please note that there is no fee to register!