- This event has passed.
10th Annual Health and Humanitarian Logistics Conference
July 18 - July 19
Organized by Center for Health & Humanitarian Systems at the Georgia Institute of Technology
July 18 – 19
Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Center for Health & Humanitarian Systems at the Georgia Institute of Technology are pleased to announce registration is now open for The 10th annual Conference on Health and Humanitarian Logistics (HHL), an open forum that annually attracts 250+ professionals active in the global health and humanitarian sectors from around the world to discuss the challenges and new solutions in disaster preparedness and response, long-term development and humanitarian aid, and global health delivery.
Hosted in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, from July 18-19, the agenda will feature:
1) Keynote addresses
2) Panel discussions
3) Interactive workshops
4) Oral Presentations
5) Poster Sessions
6) Tour visits to local health and humanitarian logistics facilities
To participate as a sponsor, email: email@example.com
2018 Conference Co-organizers:
1) Özlem Ergun, Northeastern University
2) Jarrod Goentzel, Humanitarian Response Lab, MIT
3) Pinar Keskinocak, Center for Health & Humanitarian Systems, Georgia Tech
4) Julie Swann, NC State
5) Luk Van Wassenhove, Humanitarian Research Group, INSEAD
6) Liz Igharo, The International Association of Public Health Logisticians (IAPHL)
7) Dominique Zwinkels, People that Deliver.